As the name implies, this is a coffee club delivered to your school each month!
- How does it work?
- Invite your parents to join via email, newsletter, announcements or inserts in the students' weekly take-home folder. Selling coffee should be as easy as collecting lunch money!
- Based on the response from your parents, place your order for coffee.
- How does it grow?
- We'll include a free sample bag with every bag of coffee you order. Give a sample to each member of your Coffee Club, and urge them to share it with a friend who also enjoys coffee. If they like it, you have a new member.
- This will allow your club (and revenue) to grow each month, without the need for door-to-door or office sales.
- Isn't this really, just a fundraiser?
- Technically, it could be, since proceeds will go toward supporting your classroom. However, there are no order forms or outside sales required, so it won't interfere or compete with any of the standard fundraisers your school may run. This club grows by invitation only.
- What is the profit?
- That's up to you, we suggest keeping the price around $10 per bag ($3 less than the cost of comparable coffees at the grocery store), to encourage your club to grow quickly, and your members to continue to purchase from you throughout the year.
Here are the advantages over a typical fundraiser.
- No door to door selling
- No catalogs
- Easy administration
- Provides ongoing revenue throughout the year.
- Free shipping
- Allows you to set your own price
- Each bag of coffee is roasted specifically for your order. It's as good as any you'd find in any other premium coffee club, plus it features your class' custom label!
Or Call us at